Covid 19-What should be the Church’s Response?
We are definitely living in unprecedented times. The whole world, systems, principles have been turned upside down.
- How has the church responded?What should the church be doing today?
1. Come together with one accord and Pray with only one purpose. To pray for the salvation of souls
2. Remove all sort of controversy and focused on the simple message of salvation. Doctrines, principles and othe things not required.
3. Reach out to those who are homeless, widows as much as possible
4. Invest heavily into lost souls sponsoring outreaches wherever possible
5. Small prayer groups to be established in our families
At RCCG Fruitful Tabernacle, these are some ofthe things we are doing ans will continue to do so till Jesus comes.
3 Ways to Prioritise God in Your Life In 2019
Create a list in order of your priorities.
At the top of your list should be God. When you wake up, your priority list should be visible to you. If you can, put it as your mobile wallpaper so it can be visible to you all day.
Take 5 minutes each day to read your bible.
For some people, 5 minutes a day reading their bible is a lot. So let’s make it easier. What’s that thing you enjoy doing every day? Eating? Gym? Social media? Talking to a friend on the phone for hours? Give yourself a new challenge, before you do those things read your bible for 5 minutes every day or forfeit that thing you love doing the most. You’ll either find yourself reading your bible more on a daily basis or spending less time doing the things you love.
Plan your weeks ahead.
You can find yourself not sticking to your new year’s resolutions such as spending quality time with God every day at 8pm. For instance, it’s a friend’s birthday this week in the evening which you did not schedule in before and because of this you find yourself not being able to do your word at your regular time during the day. If you’ve planned your week ahead you will notice this and either plan to do your word earlier, during your lunch break or decide not to go out that evening.